Wednesday, March 5, 2008

nothing to say . . .

wooo hooo! i'm finally joining the blog world. greetings friends and family. i vow to update everyone on everything that is not happening in my world a little more religiously. i vow to utilize my brand new sparkly christmas camera a lot more and post those pictures and videos. i vow to improve my (pathetic) computer skills and make this blog great, fabulous, outstanding . . . and then to show my mother how to use this silly website when she sets up her own blog . . .
this year one of my resolutions is to write more . . . and my journal hasn't seen any action for several months now (oops!) so maybe this can make up for that a little bit. but, really, what does one write about? i go to work, i come home, sometimes i buy stuff . . . i go walking with friends and i watch a few tv shows and i read.
this is my life right now . . . it doesn't make for great prose . . .

4 comments:

Bryce, Anna, Porter, Avery and Colette said...

no worries ash it doesn't have to be eloquent and perfect, this is blogging that we are talking about. My life is so exciting that i get to talk mostly about Porter and the dog... now thats excitment. my family always just want pictures... my brother in law was like i don't read everything you write but look through the pictures =)

Bartlett Pair said...

Hey Ash!!!!
You look great! I miss you and I miss your awesome music.
I'm glad you're doing good :)
I don't have a blog or anything, I guess I'm boring like that. I hardly ever check mySpace anymore, and my Facebook thingy keeps sending me "updates" on my social life :D apparently, I'm not so very popular among other Facebookers Haa haaa!
I'll look you up often.
Luv,
B

sEcr8t8gEnt said...

Hi Homie...wonderful to see that you've joined the fun-filled world of BLOGGING, yes!

Esther =)

Louis said...

Yeah...you are a blogger! I am so excited cause you are such a great writer which makes for great reading! I have a hard time keeping up on my blog but I know you will do better!

Love ya...
Mindy Lou