Wednesday, February 11, 2009

10 things that made me happy this week . . .

alright folks, it's that time of the week again. to be honest, this week has been really rough, but i'm going to give it a try:

1. supportive friends.

2. my bed. honestly, it makes me supremely happy every night. i love my bed. it is beyond comfortable.

3. getting books in the mail.

4. turning in vacation requests at work.

5. between work, school, relief society and life i am excessively tired. i keep waking up confused, not knowing what day it is or where i'm supposed to be . . . which doesn't really sound like something to be happy about . . . but i've started writing post-it notes to myself the night before, indicating the day, my first destination, and the time i'm supposed to be there, and hanging them where they will be the first thing i see when i wake up, which makes me laugh at myself and takes the panic off.

6. it is currently pouring rain outside, which i love.

7. mandarin orange spice herbal tea.

8. new clothes.

9. ponytails.

10. orange sneakers on clearance for $9.99 (regular price $42 - thanks heidi).

0 comments: