what started out and some random coughing on a thursday night turned into a full fledged chest cold by friday afternoon. this is very abnormal for me. i can't remember the last time i had an actual chest cold. fever. chills. hot flashes. aching. coughing so hard it sends pain out into my extremities . . . i'm sparing no expense. anyway, i don't know about you, but for me one of the side effects of sickness is almost complete short term memory loss. as such, i really cannot remember most of this past week . . . so here is a list of the things that managed to not get lost in the congestion:
- spent most of the weekend in bed. as such, i'm pretty well rested.
- hot showers when you're congested.
- lipton noodle soup. pretty much the only thing i want to eat when i get a cold.
- finally saw how to train your dragon. adorable!
- clean sheets.
- the moment the tylenol kicks in and breaks your fever.
- the fact that i'm getting sick now instead of two weeks from now, which would have me being sick in paris, which is NOT on the itinerary.