Monday, August 22, 2011

victoria, bc in pictures

the best part about the weekend in victoria was the lack of schedule. 
we just did whatever we felt like doing whenever we felt like doing it. 
i didn't go in a single museum. i didn't read any facts. 
very unstructured.
a great trip to take just before diving into a new school year.
here is my weekend in pictures:

craigdarroch castle

this is a cake!

this is where we had breakfast. eggs benedict. my favorite!!
inside pub

dragon boats lining up to start race
lemon tea and currant scone with cream and jam at murchie's



sunken garden

observation rock in sunken garden
  
self portrait in the rose garden

 









crowd waiting for firework show





 

parliament building


the empress hotel


*all pictures taken by me on my camera or with the retro camera app on my phone (droid)

0 comments: