Sunday, September 11, 2011

things that made me happy this week . . .

- monday holiday

- i finally made time to fix my bookshelf and get all the books in my room off the ground and back onto shelves. it's all nice and orderly now.

- saturday was our ward's big craft day. my mom, of course, signed up to teach several projects. it could have been disastrous (it's usually wall-to-wall chaos). but using our powers of hyper-organization and control, it went off without a hitch, and everyone completed their projects.

- i'm enjoying the opportunity to talk about literature in a class setting again. mostly it's just myself and my teacher with anything intelligible to say, but it's nice all the same.

- my mom is back from puerto rico and utah. my dad goes out of town a lot for work, so when my mom is gone, i'm home alone a lot. i'm not a huge fan of being completely alone at night. it's creepy.

- after primary this week i'm feeling confident that we will be able to learn everything for our program in october. the kids have really gotten on board now that they have a visual of what needs to be accomplished. 

- these past few weeks i've been feeling really thankful just to be me, with my talents and blessings, my trials, my mind. happy and content, that's what i am. and i'm thankful.

0 comments: