Sunday, September 18, 2011

things that made me happy this week . . .

- stake conference = a sunday of zero responsibility. i love my calling, but sometimes it's nice to have a day off.

- making it though saturday! my mom and i were at the vineyard from 7-9; bridal shower from 11-12ish; baby shower from 2-4; and conference from 7-9. i also picked up the flyers i made for our stake primary christmas choir (i'm in charge), and got some scrap-booking done. 

- so many birthday wishes. thank you everyone!

- video of my niece singing me happy birthday. adorable!

- indian birthday dinner

- i went to sign some paperwork and pay tuition on campus. the girl at the counter pulled up my account and then said, "isn't there an ashley greene in the twilight movies?" and said, "yes, but i'm not her. sorry." and she said, "that's okay. i'll take your autograph anyway," which made me laugh. it's the first time a stranger has asked me about having the same name as her.

0 comments: