Sunday, November 20, 2011

things that made me happy this week . . .


- turned in my final paper for the semester. easy sailing from here. (well, technically, it's all been easy sailing. but the rest of the semester pretty much doesn't require any effort on my part.)

- cold temperatures and rain. it's finally really starting to feel like fall.

- getting one of my projects done and behind me.

- ten mile walk saturday morning. i'm feeling the pain now, but it's a good pain. i know i accomplished something.

- grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup.

- going into the new week knowing it's a three day work week. lovely.

- a good stake primary christmas choir practice. only one more practice until we perform and i'm feeling like, as of this practice, they're going to pull it off beautifully.

0 comments: