Sunday, December 4, 2011

things that made me happy this week . . .

- my sister and nieces have arrived. now it's a party.

- eating soup on a cold day.

- new tires. finally. now everyone can stop worrying that i'm going to have a blow-out and die whilst driving home from work.

- excellent final practice and run-through for our stake primary christmas choir.

- cuddling babies.

- criminal minds marathons. dang i love that show. and mr. matthew gray gubler. he's the dreamiest. (i can't help it. i'm a sucker for quirky guys in cardigans and sweater-vests.)

- julie andrews sing-alongs in my car. (my fair lady, mary poppins, sound of music, whatever . . .)

- receiving mail orders

- getting projects done.

2 comments:

Jessica Havican said...

Yay for new tires and peace of mind. That's not something you mess with. I like your idea of a Julie Andrews compilation...I think I need to follow suit!

Natalie said...

yay for family in town. soup -- it's how i get through the winter. i want to meet ms. andrews so badly, though i think i would feel under dressed and unkempt no matter how prepared i would be...she's the essence of classy.