Wednesday, November 19, 2008

10 things that made me happy this week . . .

1. old gaudy jewelry handed down from my grandmother.
2. DVR - thank you, thank you, thank you to the person who invented this!!!! it has liberated me!
3. action movies with an excessive amount of explosions, guns and fistfights but an almost completely un-discernable plot.
4. sweater-vests (especially when boys wear them).
5. justin timberlake wearing a black leotard and doing a beyonce routine on snl (i laughed hysterically).
6. coming up with devious plans in your head (whether or not you ever carry them out)
7. days that start off perfectly normal and devolve into utter chaos, but amuse you fantastically in the process.
8. old-school breakfasts like biscuits and gravy.
9. my sexy-man-voice that presents itself whenever i'm sick.
10. anticipation.

1 comments:

THE TAYLORS said...

I'm enjoying your list that made you so happy this week. I couldn't agree with you more about the DVR. Love it! And I love the geneouses. Definitely spell check that. Anyway, hi, how are you! What are you up to these days? Tell you ma and pop hello from me. She needs to add some posts of her life so I can keep up on what she is doing!

Meredith (Heilbut)