Wednesday, January 14, 2009

10 things that made me happy this week . . .

1. vollytensocpongball.
2. puffs plus lotion and vicks (tissue).
3. action movies with completely unrealistic action sequences (wanted).
4. finishing the pruning on both of our rows at the vineyard, which means we don't have to go back for several months.
5. i'm super congested and it's throwing off my equilibrium. i'm feeling a little loopy and dizzy, but it's like i'm seeing everything for the first time, which is kind of funny.
6. getting 9 1/2 hours of sleep last night.
7. getting a raise.
8. birthday dinners.
9. eating breakfast food at 2:30 in the afternoon.
10. bbc's latest production of "persuasion." i watched it two night in a row.

1 comments:

Jessica Havican said...

1. vollytensocpongball.

OH My goodness I was just thinking about that!! I want to play with y'all soooo bad!