1. finishing off my semester! it's over. i can relax and socialize! but i still feel anxious if i'm not doing anything, like i'm forgetting an assignment or something. i think it will take a few weeks before i really get out of student mode.
2. i now know for a fact that i got an "A" in latin.
3. i've already read a book and a half since finishing this semester. oh, how i've missed it!
4. three-day weekend! i got to sleep in and lounge around all day on monday. glorious.
5. my new swimsuit arrived and fits, all in time for vacation.
6. after a year of searching and agonizing, my mom finally picked out new flooring for the kitchen. next . . . entertainment center for the tv room . . . she's only been looking for about five years.
7. had dinner out with friends for nate's birthday. good food, good conversation . . . it's so nice to socialize again.
8. i was really happy with the way my vlad iii dracula paper turned out. plus, now when i read "dracula" and "the historian" i understand so much more of the history they mention.
9. on my way to get a pedicure . . .
10. um, this is going to sound redundant, but . . . I'M LEAVING FOR HAWAII IN 3 DAYS! 7 days of relaxation and frivolity. yes please!