Wednesday, June 17, 2009

10 things that made me happy this week . . .

1. phillip and jeanine's hip hop routine to "mad" rocked my world. i've watched it about twenty time . . . and it's still on the dvr . . . so i'll probably watch it about a hundred more . . .

2. monthly musical: gigi. can i please move to paris?

3. deaton family reunion in galt, ca.

4. doing the waltz with my uncle kurt. he's a super good dancer, and, more importantly, a good leader. i hardly ever get to do any ballroom dancing, so i'm always excited when i do.

5. after doing my waltz (which was basic in the extreme) someone asked me if i was a dance instructor . . . ha ha ha . . . i was flattered.

6. had an embarrassing moment in the sauna at the gym. regina knows . . .

7. my grades are officially posted, and i got an "a" in both classes.

8. i'm re-reading "the historian" and i forgot most of the plot, so it's really exciting to read again, plus, my report on vlad iii dracula has helped make the novel so much more interesting.

9. i finally got my hawaii post done.

10. hearing stories about my grandma mazur. she was a feisty one . . .

0 comments: