1. cheesecake factory.
2. the stripper scene in "the proposal." i'll never look at oscar the same again . . .
3. floating the kings river. not so excited about the resulting sunburn though . . .
4. i fluffed my bed last night. it feels like a cloud.
5. working off my anger via the elliptical machine for an hour.
6. teaching the lesson in elders quorum. i feel like it went well. but that's the most nervous i've been in a long time.
7. my mom is the new primary president in her ward. you can all laugh out loud with me.
8. finding out that a particularly obnoxious client has actually been banned from walmart. i didn't know they did that.
9. a man came into the office today and he had the weirdest voice. he sounded like the guy on "the waitress" who does the impromptu poetry. regina and i were in hysterics.
10. the butt dance.