1. last week i forgot to mention that amazing dance number from the oscars. it was incredible! and it made me so happy to see so many dancers from so you think you can dance in the group.
2. catching someone using a "big" word to try and sound intelligent, but they use it wrong, so instead they sound ridiculous. (a guy at church used the word hydrogenous to describe another person . . . we're still trying to figure out what he means) (and we're still laughing)
3. you know that scene in cinderella where the ugly step sister is singing that "sweet nightingale" song and lucifer scrambles to get away because it's so so soooooooo bad? . . . there are two girls in my ward who sound just like her. and man-o-man are they loud and proud.
5. home made chocolate chip cookies.
6. chuck norris turned 70. in honor: chuck norris destroyed the periodic table, because chuck norris only recognizes the element of surprise. (0h how i love chuck norris "facts")
7. i ordered this. i can't wait to wear it. i only wish i'd had it when i went to see alice in wonderland.
8. in-n-out burger.
9. finding the perfect tank top to wear under stuff. i bought it in several colors. of course.
10. all this going to the gym makes me sleep so incredibly well. i lay down and two seconds later i am gone. doesn't it just feel so good to sleep really soundly?