1. pumpkin muffies. they make them at panera. it's basically just the top bit of the muffin. i'm trying to figure out how they make them. amazing!
2. google calendar. i can access it online and on my phone and it pops up little reminders on my phone. my purse just got so much lighter now that i'm not carrying around my planner.
3. last week someone sat in my chair at work and broke it. (i was a little annoyed) so my boss got me a new one and i put it together and it is very, very comfortable.
4. chinese red ginsing. it's a miracle herb. usually around 2:30 my body starts telling me if i don't go lie down somewhere and take a nap i'm going to die. it lasts until about 5:30. but this week i started taking chinese red ginsing around noon and i'm like a new woman. i go right through my drag time, no problems. and it don't feel all jittery like with caffine, and there's no subsequent crash.
5. the wayne found himself in the oc this week; which translates into wonderland bakery cupcakes for me. hooray!
6. walmart grocery department.
7. getting to bed at 10:30.
8. my parents and i went to a baseball game friday night. it was easily one of the best live sporting events i've ever been to. our team won by three thanks to a grand slam in the bottom of the 12th inning. (it's the end of the season, they couldn't leave it in a tie.) plus we got free dinner and fireworks. and we all know how i feel about fireworks . . .
9. movie date with the termeer boys.
10. going into the weekend knowing you have nothing you have to do. nothing.