1. trip to la fashion district. very successful.
2. chocolate chip extreme cookies from wonderland bakery. they're amazing. and . . . they ship nationwide.
3. made my reservations for the blue bayou. i've never eaten there before. i. can't. wait.
4. getting the christmas tree up and decorated.
5. girls night out to the movies. we saw easy a. it was pretty funny.
6. hot dogs from the mexican street vendors. they're amazing. they wrap them in bacon and then top them with a avocado/pico de gallo mixture. (i'm hungry just thinking about it.)
7. trip to ikea. i lament constantly that we don't have one in fresno. it's just cruel. they had the cuddliest stuffed elephant ever. i didn't buy it and i'm living in regret. a girl needs something to cuddle, you know?!
8. receiving christmas cards in the mail. (thanks natalie!)
i'm giving myself a bit of a break, 10 things was kind of a large order this week. it's been very emotional and exhausting.