Tuesday, March 22, 2011

outside the actors studio

i love the ten questions james lipton asks at the end of every interview on inside the actors studio. and since it's pretty clear i'm never going to interviewed by him, i decided i'd answer them here.

what is your favorite word? belligerent

what is your least favorite word? bad grammar in general. anyways; nothing vs. anything; aks (as in, let me aks you a question); we was; i seen; etc.

what turns you on? masculinity (devoid of machoism)

what turns you off? neediness

what sound do you love? the wind blowing

what sound do you hate? anything with the intention of waking me up

what is your favorite curse word? bullocks

what profession other than yours would you like to attempt? graphic design. stationary and stuff.

what profession would you not like to do? butcher

if heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? let me explain

2 comments:

Natalie said...

LOVE "inside the actors studio" - what a brilliant idea - i'm totally stealing it but promise to give you credit. also agree with many of your answers. so introspective, my dear!

Jessica Havican said...

Yuck, butcher! I second that! And I didn't know you liked to do graphic design, I could see you being really good at that.