Sunday, July 24, 2011

things that made me happy this week . . .

- catching the final installment of harry potter. i won't lie to you. i cried. i've decided to go back and re-read the entire series, only the british edition this time.  can't wait for my books to arrive!

- purchased my plane tickets for my upcoming seattle/victoria trip.

- the smell of new babies. it's like crack.

- massage. it's been a few months since i had one. i'm getting entirely too accustomed to them.

- pioneer day celebration. even though it required getting out of bed early on a saturday morning, we had a pretty good turn out this year. also, they had cotton candy. and we all know how much i love cotton candy . . . . (a lot)

- my friend in currently performing in a production of hello, dolly! with a local company. she gave me free tickets for opening night. it was so good. completely exceeded my expectations. 

1 comments:

Natalie said...

dang - i cried during the HP 7.2 trailer, i'm going to be a total mess when we see it after our california trip!