Sunday, January 29, 2012

things that made me happy this week

- new dry shampoo. more texture, less oil, less white powder. perfect.

- surprise postcards in the mail (thanks natalie!)

- completed my re-read of woman in black and made plans to go see it next weekend (can't wait!)

- or first book club meeting. it was so much fun. i think it's going to be a really good group. dedicated. diverse. i'm looking forward to next month. i'm hosting.

- pete's dragon was on tv on sunday. it was like i was 5 years old again. magical. i forgot how delightful that movie is.

- masterpiece theatre. downton abbey is rocking my world. i so look forward to sunday nights during masterpiece classics season.

1 comments:

Natalie said...

i'm so impatient for DA to get to me via netflix -- the wait is so long for it and i feel like i'm being left behind, which i hate.
yay you got my postcard!
i'm waiting to hear what you think of the movie WIB -- i am not a scary movie gal so i'm worried it may be too much for me. the play nearly was, i'm telling' ya.