Sunday, February 5, 2012

things that made me happy this week

- brilliantly pink sunset on tuesday night

- brisk 4-mile walk

- announcement that taylor swift will not be playing eponine in les miserables

- my new red shoes. love.

- my boden dress came, and it fits like perfection. i'm so in love with it!!

- mani/pedi. it's been entirely too long. my red finger and toe nails are very happy for the attention.

- woman in black viewing. it. was. brilliant. my new go-to scary movie. it was terrifying. they strayed quite a bit from the book, but it was excellent in its own right.

- an idiot abroad: bucket list. i can't believe they convinced karl to do another season. my mother and i die of laughter every time we watch.


1 comments:

Natalie said...

oh how i could use a mani and pedi right now...
want to see the bode dress -- which one did you get?
want to see the red shoes!
and que the angelic chorus on les miz sans taylor swift.
dude: don't know if i can handle WIB...yikes!