this semester is kind of clobbering me, but i'm going to make an effort to get back to my regular blog posts. i started doing the weekly happy lists as an exercise in maintaining my mental health as gratitude is one of the surest pathways to happiness i know of. also, thanksgiving is almost here . . .
- my car passed smog with flying colors. i don't know why i'm always so sure it's not going to . . .
- the weather is supposed to be in the 60's all week. finally, it's starting to feel like fall!
- GRE done and over with.
- soda chilled to a partial slush state. seriously. so good.
- caught bits and pieces of the fellowship of the ring and the two towers on tv friday and saturday, so sunday i popped in the return of the king and indulged. isn't it wonderful when a fantastic story meets a fantastic filmmaker? every time i watch them i'm just amazed by what was accomplished.
- fall colors
- i have not come down with the cold/flu that is spreading around these parts like a wildfire.
- zicam and airborn for assisting with the above.
- i did really well on my midterms.