Wednesday, October 15, 2008

ahhh, sweet memories . .

here is what you do...

1. as a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and i had together. it doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! if we're only blogging friends, write about a post that is the most memorable for you.

2. next, if you feel so inclined, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. if you leave a memory about me, i'll be sure to write one about you...!

1 comments:

Louis said...

Oh, where do I even begin. I too LOVE the horse memory, it is a classic but since you already took that one...Perkins, pie and eggs benedict. Ricks as a whole was SUCH and incredible time in life! Singing into microphones, I mean spatulas. When we would suddenly be talking like we were from the south and not even realize it, all because of May. Pulling pranks on the boys and even better when you got all of us because you pranked our appartment by turning everything upside down (couches, computer, beds...EVERYTHING) and making it look like the boys did it. So we got so mad at them and later found out it was you all along...that was a GREAT prank. We sure have had some great times. I am so glad you are my cousin. You are the best!! I love you!