Wednesday, July 22, 2009

10 things that made me happy this week . . .

1. bbc's production of north and south. it's divine. i could watch it over and over. hmmmm, do you think i could convince bbc to produce my life. write the plot, pick the leading man . . . . i'm ready for my fade out happy ending already!

2. richard armitage. he's even dreamy when he's the bad guy killing off maid marian. *sigh* he's yummy.

3. finally figuring out my love language. it's quality time . . . if you were wondering . . .

4. i got my new reading glasses. yay! i look like a librarian. i love it.

5. i also got my new sunglasses. ray ban's 40% off wholesale. thanks mom!

6. the hole in my ceiling is finally patched up.

7. i received a letter all the way from italy! it makes me feel like an international, receiving mail with foreign stamps . . .

8. swedish fish.

9. my new gym playlist. it makes the time pass while i imagine myself dancing up a storm. i have to concentrate on not dancing while on the elliptical machine. somehow i don't think it would work out well . . .

10. heidi sent us video's of afton talking up a storm. no words . . . well, none that we understand. i'm sure it all makes sense to her.

0 comments: