Wednesday, July 29, 2009

10 things that made me happy this week . . .

1. boden released its fall line. there are several coats that i'm coveting.

2. sitting on the beach, soaking up the uv rays, and immersing myself in my book.

3. being that girl who shows up to the lake with a book. it's depressing how little people read for pleasure. it's seriously my favorite way to spend free time. if i'm being honest, i'm feeling quite smug about being a "reader." mark twain said "the man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read them." i am determined to have the advantage!

4. i mailed off three letters to missionaries this week. and i must say, my stationary is quite lovely.

5. i made a final decision about my fall classes. i'm taking american civil war and tsarist russia. i'm really excited about the russia class. i know nothing about it.

6. coraline is on dvd (with a 3d option).

7. texts from logan. they're almost always hysterically funny.

8. this week was logan's birthday. i'm so happy he's part of our family!

9. this picture of afton. heidi was outside in the pool life-guarding. afton really wanted to join her. i can't look at it without laughing.

10. seven brides for seven brothers. i would not resist even a little bit if benjamin or frank showed up to kidnap me. i'm just saying . . . .

1 comments:

SunshineGrrl said...

BTW, Your ringtone on my phone for you is goin' cotin' from that movie. In honor of Ashlee introducing me to the lovely life of Seven Brides for Seven Brothers...Ah...the memories.

Keri