Sunday, November 8, 2009

10 things that made me happy this week . . .

1. there was a wedding this weekend which brought together several people i hadn't seen in years. it was good to catch up.

2. i finally dyed my hair! i've been meaning to for several months but it takes so much effort . . . it's a darker brown, almost black. i love my hair really dark.

3. pumpkin rolls!! my mother finally made them. they're divine.

4. fake mole and pearls day at church. someone told me I looked like a 1950's housewife, which made my heart so happy! and when i got home my mom told me i looked like my grandma mazur, which made my heart even more happy!!

5. i bought a pair of fuchsia heels at nordstrom rack. i. love. them. and i love nordstrom rack.

6. i finally got to see where the wild things are. it was magical. not so much a kids movie though . . .

7. it was a musical kind of day . . . funny girl was showing on tv, followed by my fair lady . . . and then i met up with friends to watch thoroughly modern millie . . . lovely.

8. afton is really getting the hang of the walking thing. and the climbing thing. she's so adorable i could eat her up.

9. the world series if finally over and we can resume normal television broadcasting . . . namely glee. i will never forgive mlb for interrupting glee . . . and all so the yankees could win . . . again. lame.

10. sleeping really late on saturday.

3 comments:

Kalli said...

you just named 2 out of 3 of my favorite movies.

RAZZZBERRIEZZZZZZZ

lgashton said...

I have been screaming for Glee to come back on. I need my fix.

Also, I love dark hair. I keep wanting to dye mine even darker, but then I remember that I have naturally dark hair.

I can't wait to see you over Christmas!

Louis said...

AMEN to pumpkin rolls. You know I had never had one until last year...Rob introduced me to them and I am in love. I make them a lot!