Sunday, December 20, 2009

10 things that made me happy this week . . .

1. christmas bonus.

2. trip to los angeles' fashion district to check out flowers and fabric for kristen's wedding in january. very successful.

3. we finally picked out dates and location for our friend weekend getaway in february.

4. final prank of the christmas season successfully completed.

5. christmas programs at church. i actually participated in the choir this year.

6. when i got home from los angeles on saturday, i walked in the door and afton came running around the corner and gave me a hug. it was so cute i almost died.

7. service opportunities. what a blessing it is to have chances to exhibit christ-like behavior.

8. going to bed at a ridiculously early hour. (i went to bed at 9:00 on friday night so i could wake up at 4:00 to leave for los angeles the next morning.)

9. i finally made it in to get my eyebrows done. (it's been almost 3 months.) there are some things i am capable of doing myself, like my finger and toe nails, and my eyebrows, but it's just so lovely to have someone else take care of it for you.

10. my mom had this china tea-pot of that belonged to her mother (my grandma mazur). it was in a box in the garage, and over the summer one of the boys knocked it over and broke it. so sad. but i kept it, and we made christmas ornaments from the broken pieces. i'll post pictures and directions later this week.

1 comments:

Lawsy said...

sometimes I randomly hit "next blog".

And sometimes it leads me to a lot of uninteresting things, but...I find your blog inspiring. Yay for positivity!!