Sunday, January 24, 2010

10 things that made me happy this week . . .

1. monday was mlk day and i had the day off work. i never even got out of my pj's. i read and watched movies all day. lovely.

2. star wars episodes 1-3 marathon on mlk day.

3. bachelorette party.

4. finally getting home from a horrific drive to los angeles to pick up flowers for kristens wedding.
5. flowers.

6. sheldon on the big bang theory. he kills me. and my mom. and everyone else in our house.

7. being introduced to the artistry of casey o'connell.

8. i finally got my boden shirt. it was a christmas present that didn't get here in time, and then had to be exchanged. i love love love it.

9. kristen is married. everything was beautiful and unique and so so kristen.

10. masterpiece theater's newest presentation of emma. so funny. my mom and i were in stitches.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Emma was fantastic. I would happily sit through all 3 episodes then have to wait for them each week.

Jessica Havican said...

You did a fabulous job on the flowers! I loved Kristen's bouquet a lot. You have such a good eye for that!