i have been quite remiss in my blogging because, well, it was the holidays and i was busy and relishing . . . so really, i don't feel bad. but during the four hour car ride to disneyland last week i finally took the time to jot down my 10 things for the week of december 21-27, 2009 . . . so without further ado . . .
1. sky captain and the world of tomorrow. silly flick. very amusing.
2. giving christmas presents.
3. getting christmas presents.
4. work holidays.
5. edith piaf and classical french music.
6. writing letters on gorgeous stationary.
7. joyeux noel. such a great movie. watching it is becoming a christmas tradition at our house.
8. children playing with new christmas toys.
9. talking to our missionary.
10. michael got an indo board for christmas. i can totally balance on it. so much fun to play with.