Sunday, February 21, 2010

10 things that made me happy this week . . .

the majority of this week has been lost in a haze of decongestants and florescent green snot . . . so i don't think i can come up with ten things. not because nothing good happened or i was unhappy . . . i just really can't remember most of the week. but here are a few things that have made it through the haze.

1. puffs with lotion. otherwise this nose of mine would be the reddest, rawest thing you ever did see.

2. my bed. you know how sometimes you get in bed and you think to yourself, "holy hannah this bed is comfortable!" i had those moments all week long. i love my bed.

3. my congestion has brought on my sexy-man-voice. it's all deep and raspy. you know you're jealous.

4. all the fruit trees are blooming and covered in flower blossoms. it really is quite pretty, even if it did bring on the biggest allergy episode i can remember in the last 15 years. i'll take it over the freakish amount of snow they're getting on the east coast.

5. i spent pretty much the entirety of saturday in bed. i was working on a paper and studying latin, but mostly i was watching battlestar galactica, which i'm totally addicted to now.

6. soup. i really love soup.

7. speaking of soup, i had some ramen noodles sitting on the coffee table while i was playing dr. mario and our weirdo cat jumped up on the table and started licking my ramen noodles!! so funny. our cat is so random.

8. you know what are amazing . . . reese's peanut butter eggs. 'tis the season.

9. you know what else are amazing . . . blistex silk & shine and deep renewal. they are keeping my lips all nice and hydrated while all the water particles in my body are being hijacked by my snot producing glands.

that's it. that's all i got.

0 comments: