1. ice cream drumsticks.
2. charles dickens characters.
3. buying scrap-booking materials.
4. afton's growling belly laugh.
5. my hair is really long again. when i straighten it, it almost reaches my waist.
6. peanut butter kiss cookies.
7. being so busy at work the day flies by and suddenly, it's time to go home.
8. being the type of person others trust with difficult tasks and situations.
9. being invited to do the flowers for another friends wedding. it's really flattering when people trust you to help create their big day.
10. picking our first book for our summer book club. we're going to read on gold mountain by lisa see. this will be an exercise in working through my xenophobia toward asian culture. (please note that i said culture, not people)