Sunday, August 22, 2010

10 things that made me happy this week . . .

1. book club meeting. i hated, hated, hated the book we read, so i was beyond excited to be done with it. but it was fun meeting with everyone and talking and picking a new book.

2. took a new picture for my drivers license renewal. hopefully this one will be a lot better than the last one. it looked like a mug shot.

3. group fhe.

4. weekend getaways with friends.

5. 65 degree weather.

6. rummikub.

7. standing at the end of a pier.

8. nighttime walks on the beach.

9. sleeping late.

10. drunken tantrums. beyond entertaining to the sober witnesses.

1 comments:

michelle's 10 things said...

Hi Ashley. I am so curious what the hated book was. I just finished (in 24 hours) "THE IMMORTAL LIFE OF HENRIETTA LACKS". I loved it. Really loved it. (I will post my review next week on my blog.) And it's all true.