Sunday, October 3, 2010

10 things that made me happy this week . . .

1. maybe years ago i made a brittney spears video in vegas. and maybe my old roommate still has the video. and maybe she sent me a dvd of the video for my birthday.

2. continuing the spirit of brittney spears, glee was so funny this week, and don't even get me started on the dancing . . .

3. i got an "a" on my armenian history test.

4. i'm thankful i have decent skin. it's not flawless by any means, but hen i wake up really late, i'm perfectly comfortable going about my day with nothing but mascara on.

5. my friend natalie notified me of a service opportunity and this weekend i prepared two scrapbooks to send off to brazil. i'm so thankful for the ability and opportunity to serve others.

6. the termeers gave me a muffie tin for my birthday. let the baking begin!

7. dinner at bj's with my friends. we laughed. a lot.

8. after watching whip it my friends and i came up with roller derby names for ourselves. i am trashlee. watch your back.

9. general conference. isn't it the best? i was a little disappointed because elder holland didn't throw down this year. i love it when he throws down.

10. naomi over at rockstar diaries posted this video which made me grin all day long:


5 comments:

AngelaBeth said...

I loved the Britney ep toooo soooo good!

Did I ever tell you I used to step dance? I loved that vid when she posted it. Makes me want to do a jig.

Jessica Havican said...

HAHAHA Trashlee! Sounds like you had an awesome birthday.

nicole mountz said...

i love love love happy lists!

Heidi said...

Congrats on your Armenian History test! That's awesome! I love your #4. Good for you! And I LOVE that you are thankful for the ABILITY and OPPORTUNITY to serve others. Great choice of words there. I am thankful for the ability and opportunity as well. And yes, General Conference IS the best! Elder Holland is my absolute favorite! You're right, he didn't really "throw down" this time. But still, his talk was powerful. I balled my eyes out through the entire talk. =)

Heidi said...

Okay one more thing.... that video was A-MAZ-ING!!! I wanna learn that!