1. two-and-a-half days off work. a girl could get used to not working so so fast.
2. cheesy tv christmas movies have already begun. you know my mom and i are all over it.
3. friends and family coming home for the holiday.
4. hours and hours of board games. we played sequence, rummikub, farkle and scrabble. even marc played, which is epic.
5. we had 15 people at our house for thanksgiving dinner. we're so blessed to have so many friends and family to share the day with, and the means to provide it.
6. christmas decorations are up.
7. family movie outings.
8. sometimes there really is nothing like a really good burger. i tried five guys burgers on saturday. not too shabby . . .
9. beginning christmas shopping.
10. so far i have evaded all illnesses circulating through my circle of friends and family. i just need to make it through the end of the semester. i can't get sick before then. it would be disastrous. i am taking a full arsenal of vitamins. maybe i should add echinacea just to be safe.