Sunday, February 20, 2011

10 things that made me happy this week . . .

1. i spent saturday in a hair salon and i am now a red head.

2. for some reason incomprehensible to me the bridal show in town asked some of the past bachelor contestants to come and be the stars of the bridal show. several of the girls were in the above mentioned hair salon gettin' they hair did. i'm so thankful i have never been that level of vacuous.

3. mom's birthday dinner at flemmings. it's so delicious!

4. getting complimented.

5. sleeping in.

6. perusing the sparkly at swarovski.

7. spending time with old friends i haven't seen in a while.

8. going in to sunday evening knowing the following monday is a holiday.

9. the official decision was made this week. anyone looking for me the third week of april will find me in paris!! i can't believe i'm finally going!

10. vacation research. i'm pouring over my paris/france travel guides. my travel buddy and i are busy making our lists of things we want to see and then we'll compare and refine, but we've already agreed to attend mass at notre dame. can you imagine it? mass. in notre dame. during holy week! (my head is precariously close to exploding) feel free to send me your suggestions.

2 comments:

AngelaBeth said...

OMG I DID MY HAIR TOO ON FRIDAY. piiiicccccccccsssssssssss.

Also I was at Marshall's and the 10's of those shoes didn't fit. Just a little too tight to be comfortable. :(

Cynthia Christopherson said...

I have to say...Your hair is AMAZING! I noticed on Sunday and was very jealous :D