Sunday, December 1, 2013

something to be happy about

once again school is getting in the way of me blogging. so in lieu of a weekly happy list, i'm offering up this little gem:



 i found it last year whilst searching for videos of hugh jackman singing, as one does . . .

honestly, it's the best version of this song i've ever heard. unfortunately there is no audio recording of it to download onto my ipod, so i have to come back to youtube over and over to hear it. i'll find a way to convert it . . . i will! 

welcome to the Christmas season, everyone! i've got my Christmas music playlists going on repeat, i started watching cheesy tv Christmas movies weeks ago, and i'm making strategic plans to view my favorite Christmas movies as soon as this hellish school week is over!

1 comments:

Natalie said...

OUT.FREAKIN.STANDING. thank you ever so for introducing this into my life. so great. hugh is THE MAN.